Monday, March 31, 2008

Impact

The above picture was not taken today but reminds me of a fun time of year - baseball season! It's opening day so the TV has had baseball on most of the day and evening. That was a good rest on my mind while I tried to pound out the first few pages of my ALWR (LONG legal writing requirement I am trying to satisfy this semester in my Sports Law Seminar). I made some progress, a couple pages short of my daily goal but not too far off. If I can apply myself a little more tomorrow and cut out the nap I can make up the ground. Also, tomorrow night I will be shooting the FSU/UF baseball game being held at the Jacksonville Baseball Grounds. This will not be my first baseball game, but it will be my first night game and first UF baseball game. Wish me luck! *nervous*

No comments: