Monday, April 07, 2008

The MPRE...

Today was my first day back in class after spring break - Ugh - it wasn't as bad as it could have been since I only had one class, but I was up at 6 a.m. to register for summer classes. It was a pretty long day.


Got home from class this afternoon and got an email that my MPRE score report was ready to download. When I first read the email I wasn't sure if I wanted to check it or not since I was kind of distracted before the test knowing I was going to have to go home immediately after to say goodbye to my grandfather one last time. The good news is I passed and did a pretty good job in doing so. :-) Florida requires a score of 80 to pass and be eligible to take the bar, the average score on the test was 100, the high was 150 and I scored a 124 - Apparently I'm pretty ethical :-) The result definitely made my afternoon but it wasn't long until I had to end the mini celebration and get back to reading for class tomorrow. Getting the score was good news either way and I'm sure PawPaw helped push me through :-)


Had a chance to take a little break and watch the national championship game tonight. I wasn't really rooting for anyone but if Kansas won I would win my pool and some $. It was a great game and I think the proper team won, and I'm sure CBS was glad to have a close championship game for the first time in a couple of years (Go Gators!). All in all a pretty good day - time for bed to get up and get some more work done tomorrow.

No comments: