Friday, July 25, 2008

Jags Camp 7-25-08-68

Another Great Day

Had another great day at "work" if you can even call it that. I had the chance to follow and help one of the Times Union photographers (Rick Wilson) cover the Jacksonville Jaguars players reporting for training camp. I have yet to experience an assignment or a shoot where I haven't had fun and really been challenged by the assignment and the photographer I am working with so I have a hard time considering it work if I'm having so much fun. We arrived around 1:30 and took some pictures (and video) of some of the die hard fans that had been there most of the day waiting for autographs from players coming to check in. We waited around for the star of the day (for all the wrong reasons) Matt Jones to speak to the media and then headed back to the office. I have such a great time watching and learning from all of the photographers I have had a chance to follow - Rick being one of them & I am SO lucky to have this opportunity! What a great day!

No comments: