Monday, December 08, 2008

D-O-N-E
0812Graduation 016-9

This face spells DONE! Today a few hours ago I walked out of my last law school final EVER. I can't really explain the feeling I had when I stood up and turned in my answers for the very last time and walked out of that classroom, and then drove away from the school for the very last time. It was a mix of a lot of major emotions of course I was very happy and had a huge sense of accomplishment that I was now done with a major challenge that I had taken on in my life in January 2006. I also had some feelings of fear and apprehension, not just about the bar exam, but that I will likely never again be a "student" and the "real world" is quickly approaching with the subtlety of a freight train (to quote the professor who's final I just walked out of). Most of all however I felt a sense of thankfulness for such amazing and supportive family and friends that helped me through this whole process and I know that I could not have done it without them. Finally there was a sense of determination because now the next task to complete this journey is to take and pass the bar exam in February. I will enjoy graduation on Saturday and the next couple of weeks but then it is back to business & I will be ready.

Man it feels GREAT to be DONE! :-)

2 comments:

douglaslevyphotography said...

Wahoo! Congrats! Nice beard.

Tim said...

Haha, thanks man thats the traditional finals beard, its worked every semester so far!