Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Flickr!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my readers, family & friends a Happy Valentine's Day! The photo may be somewhat cliche but I figured I would give this type of shot a try and it is special to me. This shot was taken using one of my wife's favorite books and both of our wedding bands. Our relationship has been unique. We have been "together" for at least 12 years and literally grew up together - made it through the high school experience, lived it up and both survived (and graduated) from the University of Florida, and even managed to get married right after my first semester of law school. If she isn't a saint, there is no such thing. The quoted term which is in focus to the left of our rings is "you know its love" and based on the things we have been through and the love we still share - as far as our relationship is concerned...you KNOW it is love. I am 2 months into my bar prep and just over a week away from taking one of the most important tests in my life, but I couldn't be happier or any more stress free because regardless I will always have my love.

No comments: