Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo of the day - It's a.........

20 week sonogram-11

BOY! It is a very rare occasion I will post a photo that I didn't take but I did have a part in this one and I couldn't resist posting a shot of my son waving at the camera.

If you have been following, today was a pretty big day for our family as we went in for our 20 week sonogram of baby Darby. After an amazing session we were asked if we wanted to know if it was a boy or girl. Of course we said yes and then we got a pretty clear image that was evidence enough that we will be having a boy! :-) I had zero preference as to whether we would have a boy or girl, but I am excited to finally know so we can begin planning and the naming process. I cannot wait to meet him!

More photos from the appointment here .

Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you all Monday! :-)

No comments: