Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photo of the Day - Happy Birthday Nanaw!

IMG_0747

Happy Birthday Nanaw! Today is my grandmother's 89th birthday and the very least I could do is devote a photo of the day to it! Of course that is not all I did but she is on my mind and therefore she is on my blog. The above photo is from my law school graduation ceremony and I was so happy and honored to have my grandmother make the trip up to Jacksonville from Lakeland for the event. What a day!

I honestly cannot say enough about her. She is an amazing person, mother, grandmother, and friend. She was the only girl of 6 brothers from a small Missouri town so it goes without question that she was a strong and amazing woman. I know that I would not be where I am or who I am today if it was not for her and I cannot even begin to express my thanks for that. I could go on and on about how amazing she truly is but you would not get it if you didn't know her so I will stop and just say thanks Nanaw & happy birthday! Here is to many more - I love you! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by for today's (late) edition of the photo of the day and please stay tuned the rest of the week as I head to New Orleans tomorrow afternoon to shoot the Allstate Sugar Bowl on New Year's Day for the University of Florida. What an opportunity! See you tomorrow!

No comments: