Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Night:

2010-03-08 - Riley is here!-17

After we settled in for our first night we were still pretty amped up so I got the camera out and do what I do best when I have it and a few minutes on my hands. After they checked his vitals they brought him back in and we had a short photo shoot.

2010-03-07 - Riley is here!-2


2010-03-08 - Riley is here!-13

2010-03-08 - Riley is here!-19

2010-03-08 - Riley is here!-21

Well that's enough for now. Be sure to stop by my Flickr page to see a few more. One thing before I sign off for today. I hope you all are enjoying the Riley updates and I absolutely love sharing them with you but I assure you that my blog posts will not be all baby all the time. With that said, I'm excited to announce that later this week we will be having our second ever guest blogger and I cannot wait. The photographer is so talented and the interview is really interesting and fun. Can't wait to finish it up and share it with you. Be sure to stay tuned - it will not disappoint! See you tomorrow!

No comments: