Thursday, April 01, 2010

First Time @ the Range:

2010-04-01 - Riley @ the range-6

Want to spend time with your wife and baby after work but still need to hit the driving range? Bring them with you! That's what I did tonight! It was a beautiful evening here and I had plans of going to the driving range after work so I figured if Britt was feeling up to it we'd make a family trip out of it and that's what we did. Riley was great and quiet the whole time but really alert looking around and picking his head up to see what was going on. It was such a beautiful evening that I was so happy that I was able to share it with Riley, Britt & Dad (thanks for taking the pics Britt!).

2010-04-01 - Riley @ the range-9

Hope you have a great Friday and be sure to check in as I hope to get some more baby shots up for a Friday post. See you then!

No comments: