Wednesday, June 30, 2010

untitled-26

Wow, last post was 15 days ago. I've fallen a long way from the once a day posting I had going for a little while. No excuse, just have to try harder and find some time. One thing that has been keeping me busy is Riley. Words can't describe how much fun we are having watching him grow and change every day. Some days I feel guilty because it seems like there's no way to take enough photos of him to keep up with him. I know I'm doing my best and probably have way more than I should but I really want to find some time to get him in a studio setting for some portraits so stay tuned!

Now that it has warmed up (and boy it sure has) we have all been able to take advantage of and enjoy the pool. This past weekend Riley got in on the action and joined us in the pool for the first time. He really enjoyed it and looked cool the whole time:

untitled-10

untitled-15

untitled-29

untitled-33

Well that's all for now. Thanks for checking in and I'm going to do my best to post more often. Hopefully some new Riley portraits and some guest bloggers coming your way in the next week. See you then!

No comments: