Thursday, December 23, 2010

He's Makin' A List...

Santa001-1

Hey everybody! I've done a horrible job of keeping everyone up to date on things going on with me and the rest of my family but more posting with more fun content is one of my goals for 2011. This year has involved a lot of "firsts" and all have been memorable. Our most recent "first" was Riley's first visit with the big guy - Santa! These are not my photos but the professional there did a great job capturing the moment. I wish I had a copy of all of the images but these two were by far the best. Hope you get everything on your wish list this year but either way lets keep in mind what this season is truly about. Enjoy the rest of your last minute activities and I will be posting again with some more Christmas photos very soon!

Santa002-2

No comments: