Monday, May 23, 2011

Well hello there! Nice to see you again. Wondering what the hold up has been since my last blog post? Too many reasons to list but none are acceptable excuses for why I can't sit down and type a few words at least once a week. Wondering who I am? I am Tim Darby - a son, husband, father, attorney, photographer and all sorts of other fun stuff. I'm a poor blogger and only a slightly better photographer, but I'm back again!

I have been shooting this whole time but there has been a lot going on so the time necessary to edit photos and post just hasn't been there. My most recent adventure is post worthy as it has been over the past 3 years. May 12th through 15th I had the amazing opportunity to assist and shoot for the Florida Times-Union during the 2011 Players Championship. I really can't tell you how much fun I have and how much I learn each year and this year was no exception. Most on staff think I'm nuts but in reality I am just a huge golf fan with a couple of cameras, a zest to learn, and some energy.

I must admit that having a skilled (and patient) set of photo editors spoiled me within minutes and that is part of the delay but I will keep plugging along and edit each round as quickly as I can. There are some really exciting photos in this set as well as the following so definitely stay tuned!

Here's the link for the round 1 gallery.

Round 1 Photos

Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think. Glad to be back and you'll be hearing from me again soon.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Well, helllllo dere!