Thursday, April 17, 2008

My How Time Flies...

Daytona 500 2-17-08-122

Got up this morning and registered for my LAST semester of law school. It seems like just yesterday I was reading Scott Turow's "One L" and letting my imagination get the best of me as to what the first semester or the first class in law school was going to be like. Now I'm signing up for my final 3 or 4 courses in my law school career. My has time flown by!

I haven't changed much personally, but I fel like I have come a long way. Not saying I blew the top out of things but considering some of the things I have been through over the past 3 years and some of the great experiences I have had while in school I am very lucky. I am so lucky to have a supportive family that helped me decide the direction to take in my life, to have grandparents who were proud of me regardless of what I was doing or what grades I was getting, such a loving and supportive wife, and such great friends. I wouldn't be where I am today without everyone. Thank you!

One Fall semester left!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You have a lot to be proud of :)