Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photo of the Day - Business Time!

Business Cards-30

Today was a pretty cool day and I had to take some pictures this evening to commemorate. The day was so unique because I got my first business cards as an attorney. To most that may not sound very significant but after all of the hard work put in, it is really something special to see "Attorney At Law" underneath your name! The cards are definitely photo worthy to me!

I got out the macro lens and took a few shots and played with the aperture some to make it a little more interesting. Today we've got more than one photo as the photo of the day and here are the rest:

Business Cards-18

Business Cards-35

Business Cards-31

Which do you like best?

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: