Friday, November 06, 2009

Photo of the Day - Key West Sunset:

Key West-371

Well the sun is setting on another work week so happy Friday and even more importantly happy weekend! It has been a long and busy week and I certainly have been looking forward to this weekend!

This shot was taken in Key West, Florida after two of our very close friends were married. The wedding was in the morning so the bride and groom graciously invited us all up to their suite to watch the sunset later in the day and what a view they had! Fortunately I brought my camera gear along with me and managed to get a few shots off during the party. There were tons of boats in the water offering "sunset cruises" so I had to watch and time it just right if I wanted one of them to be the subject of the shot. Fortunately I managed to get it right at least once and the result is above! This was a great vacation for us with great friends and beautiful scenery that we will never forget.

Now it's time to sink that ship and beat the Vanderbilt Commodores this weekend. I have a busy one since I will be shooting the game from the sidelines but honestly it's hard to call it work since I have so much fun doing it! Hopefully your weekend will be just as fun as mine!

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you haven't checked out my website in a while definitely make sure to stop by. Please have a safe and fun weekend and I look forward to seeing you back here Monday for another photo of the day! See you then!

No comments: