Thursday, November 05, 2009

Photo of the Day - Feeling Like Fall:

1701235955_5f06e60b15_o

Over the past week it has finally started to feel a little bit like Fall and for that I am thankful! This year has been nuts down here in Florida with all of these record setting hot days in late October. I was hit twice with the heat wave because it seems like we moved from Jacksonville further south right as it started to get nice in Jacksonville - what were we thinking?!? Fall is definitely one of my favorite times of year and hopefully this cool nice weather lasts to make up for how long it took to get here!

This shot was taken at a "Pumpkin Patch" last year in Mandarin sometime before Halloween up in Jacksonville. Every time I see this shot in my collection along with a few others, my thoughts immediately go to "Fall." Hope the weather is just as great for you as it is for us down here and have a great Fall season!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you back again tomorrow for another photo of the day! See you then!

No comments: