Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photo of the Day - Rivalry Week:

330380887_c9cd8d2794_o

Going to have to be a quick one today since the family and I are headed to Gainesville this afternoon for the kick off to the UF/FSU rivalry week - the men's basketball game. I still help the sports information department as a spotter for the stat crew so I call most of the home games while the guy next to me enters it into the computer which then goes up on the scoreboard, on the game feed and into the stat sheet. It's a pretty cool job and I love it. Look for me at the scorer's table tonight - I'll be on the end of the table right next to Coach Donovan.

Thank you so much for stopping by again today and I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all who read and posted comments or contacted me about yesterday's post. It truly means a lot to know that I have friends out there and how truly caring you all are. I felt better right after I finished writing last night and it is heart warming to hear from so many of you. Eric was a special person to a lot of people and he will be sorely missed but never forgotten!

Time to head to Gainesville! Go Gators!!!

No comments: