Monday, December 07, 2009

Photo of the Day - Still a great weekend:

Tim & Britt ATL 2009

Big oops for skipping the photo of the day post on Friday. We had a great trip from Valdosta to Atlanta and once we made it to downtown Atlanta for me to pick up my credentials for the big game. I had a (although not the best) iPhone pic of the Georgia Dome to use as the POTD but once we got to the hotel we took a quick rest and then headed over to a friends beautiful house on the Chattahoochee River for a pre-tailgate party. The weekend was really great despite the Gators losing. Of course it was disappointing to lose such an important game but it takes a lot to even get to that point in the season, let alone get there undefeated. So even though I don't feel our guys gave it their all, I am and always will be a proud Gator!

I even had a blast during the game since I was down on the field shooting. I can't even begin to describe how amazing that was and what a great opportunity it was for me. This was DEFINITELY the biggest and most important football game I have had the opportunity to shoot and I made the most of it. Hopefully it won't be my last!

The above shot of my wife and I was taken on Saturday before the game by my friend and fellow photographer Brad Folkers. The shot is better than I can do since he actually knows how to use his small flash. I really need to read up and practice but can't seem to find the time. Hopefully I will soon! More importantly in this picture - look at how great my 7 months pregnant wife looks! I'm the luckiest future daddy in the world!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to have another post with some of my own shots :-) tomorrow. See you then!

No comments: