Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Photo of the Day - Back again:

383979178_uf lunar eclipse 2

Welcome back! What a long Monday! Wow. The good news is it's over! This afternoon I finally had the chance to do a little work on my web page and re-opened the "UF" section. I had to add a password prompt on the front page of the gallery to protect some sports photos and I finally got around to moving those to a better area. I frequently got questions and emails from people asking me why they couldn't access the gallery and for those who asked - now you can! :-) If you aren't a graduate of the University of Florida or a fan of the Gators you may not be interested but as long as you aren't a rival I am sure you will enjoy some of the shots of our beautiful campus. I truly miss it and love driving and walking around it while I am in town. If you'd like to see the UF Gallery click here!

I took the above photo of Century Tower, a well known UF landmark during a Lunar Eclipse after a basketball game in 2008. I read about the eclipse before we headed to town and I made sure to bring my gear so I could get a few shots before heading back home. I knew I wanted to work this famous landmark in with the eclipse if my timing was right and it worked out. I do wish the moon was a bit bigger but I can only control so much :-) Overall though I am pleased with all of the shots from that night.

Hope your Monday was a little better and more stress free than mine but hey, there's nothing we can do about it now, so here's hoping we all have a great Tuesday! Thanks for checking in and I hope to see you back tomorrow!

No comments: