Monday, March 01, 2010

Photo of the Day - Bear in the Bush:

2779233449_e8d67cf23c_o

Welcome back! Sorry for skipping out on Friday's update but sometimes life just gets in the way! All is good here and the weekend was nice and relaxing. For all we know this may be our last weekend without a son! That's crazy to say but he's due today. I will keep everyone posted! Last night was the close of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver so I figured I would post one of my favorite shots from the Pacific NW (that is not a sea plane) while we were on our cruise 2 years ago. We had the opportunity to watch this black bear and a few others feed on Salmon on a waterfall in the Traitor's Cove area of Alaska. This shot was taken after the bear had caught a fish and was heading up the hillside after dinner. The bear took one last look in our direction before disappearing and I got one of my favorite shots of the trip!

Over the next few days I may feature a few more shots from that trip so definitely stay tuned. Also, stay tuned for another guest blog entry coming in the near future. This next guest blogger is from the opposite corner of the country. The geography may be different but the talent level is still top notch! Can't wait to share it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow!

No comments: