Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo of the Day - Into the clouds:

2758466992_dd137155bb_o

Welcome back! I swear I had a post ready to go for yesterday but it has somehow disappeared into the blogosphere. Can't find it anywhere. Really weird I know. Today was another full day with our last doctor appointment before the due date. Man time has flown! Feels like just yesterday we were hearing his heartbeat for the very first time. Everything looked good and we may be ahead of schedule but you never know with these things! I'll keep you posted!

I'm back today with another Pacific Northwest themed shot. I promise I didn't just take shots of sea planes while on our trip and hopefully I will be able to show off some other shots from the region that don't have a plane in them soon. The above shot was taken as we were heading out to sea. It may not be the best shot but I think it has a cool feel to it with the mountain and active clouds in the distance. Weather can change in a split second up there and it is a really interesting thing to watch (and sometimes dangerous). Though I did fly in one later in the trip I was glad I wasn't on this one flying directly into the weather!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great week. Tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend! Have a great day & see you tomorrow!

No comments: