Friday, February 05, 2010

Photo of the Day - Tourney Time:

T&D on 17

Welcome back everyone! First off I need to apologize since clearly we're not going to have our very first guest blogger today. Unfortunately there were some scheduling issues with the guest blogger but we will definitely be ready to go for our first guest blog entry early next week!

Ending this week I'll be on the golf course tomorrow afternoon for our first tournament of our "tournament season" where we will be playing in the Mayor's Invitational Scramble at Cleveland Heights. One of my teammates will be my buddy Dave who I had the chance to play TPC Sawgrass with this past summer. The above shot is of us on the infamous #17. Hopefully the conditions aren't as challenging as they were back then but the weather could be a challenge. I'll be sure to update with the results! If you're in the mood to look at some more golf pictures this morning and want to look at shots of some of the pros be sure to click here for a collection of my 4 sets from the 2009 Players Championship. I always have a blast working for the Florida Times-Union and this past tournament was no exception. Hopefully I am able to help out again this year!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend! Be sure to stop in on Monday as we begin the week with a bang with our first EVER guest blogger! See you then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I get a photo credit please? I do, believe, I took this amazing photo! :)