Monday, March 08, 2010

Riley is Here!

2010-03-06 - Riley's Birthday-39

Some quick stats - Born on 3/6/10, 7 lbs 5 oz. 21.5 inches

This post is not going to be the full run down of all of the events that took place but wanted to make a Monday post to get us and try to keep us on track of regular posting. Not sure how I will be able to manage my time with our amazing new addition to our life but I will do my best. I don't have enough photos done to put together the full birthday post tonight but will as soon as I can. What I can say, is these past few days have been the most tiring but also the most amazing two days of my life. I couldn't be happier and feel so blessed! Thanks for stopping by and I'll get to editing and writing "the post" as soon as I can (maybe tonight during a 3 a.m. feeding). ;-) Stay tuned and thank you all for your well wishes over the past few days - it truly means a lot!

No comments: