Monday, March 22, 2010

2010-02-15 - Belly Pics - 38 wks-21

Welcome back! See what happens when you decide to take Friday off and have a long weekend? Sometimes the long weekend extends to Monday! Yesterday I was in a golf tournament at Grasslands to benefit the Florida Southern College Women's Golf team. It was a great day - our team shot a 62 (-10) in some really high wind but we were about one shot out of the money. Either way it was a great time! Today it's back to work.

Speaking of work, it's been a long time coming but I have finally found the time to work through the rest of Britt's maternity photos from the shoot we had before Riley made his grand entrance. Here are a few more of my favs:

2010-02-15 - Belly Pics - 38 wks-35

2010-02-15 - Belly Pics - 38 wks-51

2010-02-15 - Belly Pics - 38 wks-64

and of course one of my all time favorites that I'll post one more time since we are in the heart of March Madness:

2010-02-15 - Belly Pics - 38 wks-120


If you'd like to see the rest of that set click here Thanks for stopping by today and I'm sorry I skipped out on Monday. No worries though because I will be back and ready to go for tomorrow's post so be sure to check in. See you then!

No comments: