Monday, May 10, 2010

The Players Championship - Round 4

So it turns out that the photo I posted from the third round of the Players in my blog yesterday ran on the front page of the Times-Union and it was big! What a crazy way to start my day! They also used a few more photos of mine in the section and some friends jokingly started calling it the "Tim Darby edition" of the section on Sunday. It was truly an honor to see my work in print and so prominently displayed and its an honor that I have had the opportunity to work with such a great group!

After that start the tournament actually went pretty well. I actually made a stop at the store before getting to work and when I got back to the media room all hell was breaking loose as Tiger had just withdrawn from the tournament. I immediately ran out and managed to take this shot as he left the fitness trailer and headed to a car which was used in the Times-Union's photo gallery:



Once we were out on the course it went pretty smoothly and I had a great time watching the final round develop. I have yet to sift through all of my images from this week but I will share one more before signing off tonight and going to bed and that is of our winner Tim Clark:



Congrats Tim! If you'd like to see the rest of the gallery and a few more of my photos from the final round click here What an amazing weekend with family, friends, and great golf. I'm so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to work with such a great group at the Times-Union and I hope to do it all again next year!

That's it for now. I'm tired and sore and can't wait to get some sleep! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

AlexM said...

Congratulations to you, and to Tim Clark!
http://missionbrainlabel.blogspost.com