Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ninety Years Young!

img017

img009

Not many people are privileged enough to go out with a 90 year old who is celebrating their birthday but I had that privilege tonight since today was my grandmothers 90th birthday!

All I can say, as most of you will too, is wow. My Nanaw is still very independent and lives alone. She raised 3 boys, has 3 grandchildren, 2 great grandsons, is smart, a huge sports fan (she watches more games on TV than I do), tough, and always loving.

She is an amazing lady and has been such a happy and important part of my life as a child, a young adult, and as the person I am today. I know that I would not be who I am or where I am without her love and guidance. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Thank you for everything and happy birthday Nanaw!

2010-04-04 - Easter-25

TD

No comments: