Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2010-12-12 - New Year Portrait-18

Where did the time go!?!? Wow 2010 has been an amazing year for me and my family! I finished my first full year practicing law with my dad at the Darby Law Group, I had a great time getting involved in the community and networking with EMERGE Lakeland, and it has been great to just be back home in Lakeland.

2010 provided some amazing opportunities to further my photography career - shooting my second football season for the University of Florida and working my third Players Championship with the Florida Times-Union and many more great experiences with a camera in my hand. I am truly thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given and look forward to even more big things in 2011.

Some of the most significant things that happened for me this year were "firsts." Watching my son come into this world and seeing his first breaths while hearing his first (but definitely not last) cries, his first teeth, the first time he laughed, the first time he crawled and pulled up to stand. I could go on and on but we aren't quite done with "firsts" and I look forward to almost all of them.

I am so blessed to have such great family and friends like you all! Thank you for spending some time with me during my journey through 2010. Looking forward to seeing you all back here throughout the year. Plenty of big things to come!

2010-12-12 - New Year Portrait-9

Happy New Year!

No comments: