Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Toys!

Well after giving my ALWR presentation this afternoon I had planned on relaxing and fishing a bit right before dark. Unfortunately someone on the lake directly across from us had the same idea so I stayed in to keep from overcrowding the guys already fishing. I decided instead to play around with some of my new toys. About a week ago I was lucky enough to get a Nikon 70-200 2.8 and a Nikon 60mm 2.8 Micro. I have really wanted both for some time so it is great to get them before the trip below are some shots:

Lens tests 4-23-08-69
Taken with the 60mm 2.8 (kind of funny to take a shot of a new lens with another new lens) :-)

:-D

Lens tests 4-23-08-77
a picture of the other new lens with the other new lens :-)

Some macro shots:
Lens tests 4-23-08-24

Lens tests 4-23-08-50

Lens tests 4-23-08-92

Lens tests 4-23-08-88


And finally here is a shot of the happy camper with a new lens, taken with the other new lens :-) I've never been this happy right before finals!

Lens tests 4-23-08-81

2 comments:

Paul Garfinkel said...

Great glass, Tim -- and those marcos are fantastic (and yes, your blog is being visited on a regular basis...)

Sharon said...

Fabulous! You are set up. :)