Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo of the Day - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! This is my not so spooky Halloween photo of the day. Since our dogs (and cat) have become our "kids" over the years we decided we should start dressing them up for Halloween for our, and others, entertainment. We started putting these photos into seasonal cards and it has turned into a kind of family tradition. I'm certainly not a pro, and I am DEFINITELY not a strobist (not even close). I did however use a few off camera flashes and some light shaping devices to come up with these shots for our card. Unfortunately my time commitment for work has overshadowed my opportunity to spend time learning about off camera flash/lighting but these did the trick for the card and to send some Halloween greetings. I hope you all have a great Halloween and everyone have fun and more importantly be safe!

Thank you so much for stopping by for another week of my photo of the day and I look forward to seeing and hearing from you all soon! See you Monday!

No comments: