Thursday, November 26, 2009

Photo of the Day - Happy Thanksgiving!

3677555198_7e17394ec6_o

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I hope you all had a great day enjoying great food and giving thanks for great family and friends. I'm stuffed!

Today's photo isn't the best I've got but it is definitely fitting for today. I took this shot while touring around Cade's Cove in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. I took the shot with my 300 f/2.8 lens with my 1.7x teleconverter attached, so needless to say the shot was taken from quite a long way away. Even from far away and not 100% tack sharp I figured it would be a good shot for today. The rest of my shots from wildlife viewing that day can be viewed here.

Hopefully you didn't eat a bird this big all by yourself today! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you had a great holiday! Please be sure to stop in again tomorrow for the last photo of the day this week! See you tomorrow!

No comments: