Friday, November 27, 2009

Photo of the Day - It's beginning to feel a lot like...

2179580444_ac6d34f171_o

Wow hope the day after Thanksgiving was as good for you as it was for me! I refuse to call this day "black Friday" because I refuse to participate in that type of consumerism. I am all for gifts for Christmas and everything that goes with it but I think it pushes things to a different level offering "doorbusters" etc. at 4:00 a.m.

Had a great day doing some things around the house, went and bought our first Christmas tree for the new house and did some decorating this afternoon. It already smells great in here! Here's a rough iPhone shot of our Rat Terrier Otis helping with the lights:

otis lights

After that we had a great dinner with some leftovers from Thanksgiving as well as some fresh food with our family and then had a fire out back while we watched the Gator Men's basketball team knock of the #2 Michigan State Spartans. What a great game!

I took the above photo a couple of years ago in our rental house in Jacksonville, Florida. I think it works today since we got our tree up and ready for the holidays as well as had our first fire in the back yard. All in all an outstanding day!

Big day tomorrow since we will be heading up to Gainesville to go to the FSU vs. UF game to finish off this rivalry week. Britt and dad will be up in the stands and I will be shooting it from the sidelines. Very special day as it is Tim Tebow's last game in The Swamp. I have been honored to watch him play and I am even more honored to be able to shoot his final home game. Tons of pressure for both of us but luckily for me the Gator Nation only cares about how one of us does in the end! :-) GO GATORS!

Thank you so much for stopping by for today's photo of the day! Have a great weekend and be sure to stop by next week for Monday's photo of the day!

No comments: