Monday, November 30, 2009

Photo of the Day - Oh Atlanta!

451859597_8e59bbc361_o

Oh Atlanta - a great thought and a great song by the Little Feat that has been on my iTunes playlist for a while . Now that the Florida/Florida State rivalry week is over it is time to keep this football season rolling! This will be a short week because my wife and I will be headed up to Atlanta on Thursday night to attend the SEC Championship game at the Georgia Dome. The game should be amazing and I can't wait to watch and shoot the two best teams in the country as they face off with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.

This photo was taken the last time I was in the Georgia Dome when the University of Florida men's basketball team was there for the Final Four. We had a lot of success last time I was there and hopefully the football team will have that same kind of success on Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Monday was a great start to your week. If you haven't been by in a while be sure to stop by my website. See you tomorrow!

No comments: