Monday, December 14, 2009

Photo of the Day - Graduation

0812Graduation 015-10

Another Monday, another Monday photo of the day. I definitely look forward to this part of my day because it means that it is almost over. Last night before bed my wife and I were talking and she asked if I could believe that it had already been a year since I graduated from law school. I honestly hadn't thought about it that much but when she brought it up it really was surprising. A year ago yesterday I was speaking at a graduation ceremony in the above photo which I blogged about here. What a great day that was and it truly feels like it was just yesterday. Here I am a year later practicing! What a journey it has been - time flies!

Thanks for stopping by for today's photo of the day and I hope to see you back here tomorrow!

No comments: