Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo of the Day - Almost Ready:

34 WKS_2

Yesterday was a pretty good day but I have been feeling a bit under the weather for most of the day which may explain why I didn't feel like taking any "fresh" shots to use this morning. Some good news from yesterday - the Gators won in Arkansas last night. Any conference road win is a great one so I'm happy for the guys.

I figured I would post the rest of our 2nd 4D sonogram from Wednesday since we have now finally completed the nursery. Everything is ready except for one important final piece of the puzzle and I can't wait. Of course there will be some shots of the nursery but I'm going to hold off on that until we "officially" announce his name since the contents of the nursery would definitely give it away. Here are the rest of the shots:

34 WKS_1

34 WKS_4

34 WKS_3

Thanks for stopping by this morning and I hope you've had a great week and have an even better weekend! Be sure to check back in on Monday morning for the start of another week! See you then!

No comments: