Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photo of the Day - Freeze Out

ice garbage can

Whew - long day today. After the late game last night we had a full work day and then headed to St. Leo to watch my D2 basketball team (Florida Southern). Unfortunately last night and tonight both resulted in a loss for both of my teams but hey, a bad day watching basketball is better than a good day doing a lot of other things!

There is some good news that has come about over the past few hours as it will not be freezing tonight or tomorrow when I get up. The above photo is of the lids of our garbage cans when I went out to get them on Tuesday morning. It may sound pretty soft to some of my northern friends dealing with snow and hard freezes all winter long but for central Florida, this past week has been just a bit much. Goodbye freezing temps - we're not going to miss you!

Thank you for checking in today and I'm sorry to treat you with just a simple iPhone pic of a frozen garbage can lid but hey, it's late and I wanted to at least get something posted. Hopefully it's not too much of a letdown - compared to the letdown you experience when stopping by most days - LOL. Take care and I hope to see you back here again tomorrow! :-)

No comments: