Monday, January 11, 2010

Photo of the Day - From One Seat:

4210193026_a28f815f5b_o

To Another:

4120993727_9062632e7e_o

Well since football season is officially over I have gone from my seat (or standing area) on the football field to my full time seat at the scorer's table for UF Men's basketball. I have been working the early non-conference basketball games during football season but now that conference has rolled around the corner the season has truly arrived and I am pumped! Tonight the team faces one of their biggest conference rivals and probably the best team they will face all regular season when they face off against the University of Kentucky Wildcats and their new coach John Calipari. I'm excited to watch both teams play and hope that our Gators can pull off the upset. If they play hard and execute it is more than possible! Go Gators!!!

Both of the above shots are from my good buddy and Gator Country photographer Tim Casey. Thanks Tim! If I keep using his shots of me "working" he may stop taking them. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :-)

Time to head to the game! Thanks for checking in and hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments: