Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photo of the Day - Mr. Edge

12-25-09 - Edgerton-75

This is a post I've wanted to do for quite some time but haven't had the time to properly commit to editing the photos. I'm finally around to it so here it is. The above photo is of my new buddy and cousin Edgerton better known as "Edge" who I got to meet for the first time over the holidays. Just like his name, he's a cool character and a great baby. It was so nice to finally meet him and spend some quality time with him and the rest of the family. With us expecting ours in less than two months (whoa!) it was great practice and I hope our son is just as well behaved and fun as Edge was. If you'd like to see the rest of the set of photos click here!

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my awesome baby cousin Edge! Hope you have a great day and please don't forget to check in tomorrow for the next photo of the day!

No comments: