Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photo of the day - Sports Shooter:

TPC Round 3-279

Post is a little late this evening. We went to the basketball game in Gainesville last night and had a long work day today so there really wasn't much time to post until now. The good news is the Gators played great last night and took down another SEC opponent. Lots of good momentum heading into Sunday's game in Tennessee - they're going to need it but they can definitely win!

Some other good news that I received yesterday is that my application to join SportsShooter.com was accepted and I am now a member! If you go to the front page fast enough you may still my page featured since I'm a new member. I have known about the site for quite a while but really didn't have the portfolio necessary to 1. get a member to sponsor my application and 2. submit my portfolio for review. It's a pretty serious process but once I finished this football season I thought I would give it a shot. It's a pretty serious process and I'm happy to say I survived! If you've never been to the site definitely check it out as there are some things that you can view/read without being a member. It really is a great resource and I'm very happy to be a part of it! If you've got a minute be sure to stop by and check out my member page.

Thanks for stopping by today for an early evening edition of the photo of the day. Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Friday's photo of the day! See you then!

No comments: