Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo of the Day - Pigfest!

cafe brisque

Sorry for another late post but today has been busy. Got to cut out early from work and play some golf this afternoon with Dad. Played like crap but had a great time and it was nice to get Dad out! Tonight was the first night of Lakeland's Pigfest and it was a blast. The food that these groups create and sell is unbelievable. This was our first Pigfest now that we are back in Lakeland and we ran into a bunch of old friends - it was a blast! The above photo is of one of my favorite stickers from the evening from a booth and makes a great reference to a place that anyone will get if they've ever driven into or out of Gainesville for a game. I saw it and had to have it so thankfully my father in law gave it to me at the end of the night! :-)

Thanks for stopping by (even if it may be on Saturday) and I hope you all have a great weekend. If you're near Lakeland be sure to stop by Pigfest. Be sure to stop by here on Monday as I will officially announce our son's name and post some shots of the nursery! See you then!

No comments: