Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photo of the Day:

Red veins

Oops, almost missed today's post and it's so late that I figured I should just hold off on a huge post and give you one of my favorite pictures for tomorrow's post. Had a busy day and finished it off by heading out to an Emerge Lakeland speed networking event. It was kind of funny since I am a photographer and volunteered my services to take a few shots at any Emerge event that I am at I was holding it while participating in the "speed networking." A lot of first comments to me were "oh so you're a professional photographer" and I would have to let everyone know that I have more than one profession. I seemed much less interesting to everyone once I started talking about being an attorney. Oh well :-) What a great time and what great people - I met so many! I'm really proud to be a part of this group and the events committee.

Sorry if I let you down with a no picture Thursday post but be sure to stay tuned for Friday's post! Big things are happening!

No comments: